Friday 8 February 2013

Gaming Friday!

Hi folks its Friday today. The day too slack off and chillax (Rage) and play some video games. Today its gonna be all about Guild Wars 2. I just want to say if you have 60 you could buy quite a few steam games but it is way more worth your time to get guild wars 2.

Now I want to say some things about the game. You might have heard its like World of Warcraft I have played both a suitable amount and I think its safe to say THIS IS A LIE!!!. They are both great games what I will write is 100% based on my opinion. To start of with I think that guild wars 2 requires more skill. I am not gonna say anything about the graphics because they have different art styles and are from a differrent time. The main difference in art styles is that gw2 has a more real looking texture were as WoW has more of a fantasy texture.

I might be making it sound like WoW sucks but no I like but games but for different things. But if you had to pick gw2 does not charge subscription so i would by it if you can only get one.


PS. Today's post came out so late because its Friday and i just finished exams so I was hanging out at my friends house.


No comments:

Post a Comment